1. Natalie and I live in Carrollton now. It is foreign (half way... it's Dallas, really) and a little lonely. Come visit us. :)
2. We are 100% debt free as of today (because interest made us still owe $3 after I thought we were done...)
3. On Friday, my car's passenger side front wheel came off while I was driving. Thankfully, we were going slowly and no major damage was done (except $1045 out of our bank account...). Pictures to come.
4. We got a dog. Her name is Maeby and she is cute. And she was $15. Pictures to come.
5. I am reading about covenant theology and paedobaptism. Good stuff. Next I read about dispensationalism.
6. My new job is incredible. I am doing IT support for mostly doctors and a few small businesses. I do a lot of driving and it's very busy right now, but I'm looking forward to seeing the business grow in the next few years.
7. Life is good.