Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Quick Update

1. Natalie and I live in Carrollton now. It is foreign (half way... it's Dallas, really) and a little lonely. Come visit us. :)

2. We are 100% debt free as of today (because interest made us still owe $3 after I thought we were done...)

3. On Friday, my car's passenger side front wheel came off while I was driving. Thankfully, we were going slowly and no major damage was done (except $1045 out of our bank account...). Pictures to come.

4. We got a dog. Her name is Maeby and she is cute. And she was $15. Pictures to come.

5. I am reading about covenant theology and paedobaptism. Good stuff. Next I read about dispensationalism.

6. My new job is incredible. I am doing IT support for mostly doctors and a few small businesses. I do a lot of driving and it's very busy right now, but I'm looking forward to seeing the business grow in the next few years.

7. Life is good.

1 comment:

Martha Elaine Belden said...

i had no idea you guys had a blog! so fun :)

been reading... i like the one about natalie bothering graham in the morning. i laughed out loud.

and i'm going to echo everyone else and say "write more!"